Friday, March 15, 2013

hey, i'm back!


Hey, so I’m back!
However unbelievable that it might be, this is indeed me, writing on this blog after ages!
wow. It's been ages since I've last written here. I wasn't even sure this account would work. I almost thought it didn't when an ad page came up with a
tiny link for 'No Thanks' before it continued.
A lot has happened since I’ve last written here, everywhere, and with everyone!
The life treated me   somewhat fair and somewhat harsh, but for sure  its been an intresting and a learning time all together.
I’ve actually almost forgotten that I have a blog here, and you’d also have forgotten for that matter. no?  However, there’s an interesting story how I got back here today.
These days, I’m having blows with the health. blows that have highly affected my work and efficiency.
Recently,  I’ve had a real bad cough and cold, and I have completely lost my voice–people can’t even understand me when I whisper. This is, of course, highly
Ironic, as each time I talk to someone, I need to give prove that its me!
and I cannot even speak
one word!
. I’m doing a lot of listening and keeping silent, and as I do so, I realize how frequently
words are used to explain ourselves, prove ourselves, justify ourselves.
I just imagined how terrible it could be if I ever go mute, and it is this realization that I decided to write here, as keeping silent is just not possible for the chatterboxes like me!
And now, while writing this post I’m realizing that I should write more often.
Besides the reasons of health, I’ve also found that there are so many things that I’ve not been able to share with anyone, and this blog is the best place to write them out. Hence,   I’m not promising anything at this point, but I’m definetly going to try that I write here more often!
Oh, and as I just said that I’ve learned a great deal from the last  several months, I’m reminiscing  a  song that will sum this up quite well:

Sing me a song, you're a singer
Do me a wrong, you're a bringer
The Devil is never a maker
The less that you give, you're a taker
So it's on and on and on
...it's Heaven and Hell, oh well

The lover of life's not a sinner
The ending is just a beginner
The closer you get to the meaning
The sooner you'll know that you're dreaming
So it's on and on and on
Oh it's on and on and on
It goes on and on and on, Heaven and Hell
I can tell, fool, fool!

Well, if it seems to be real, it's illusion
For every moment of truth, there's confusion
Love can be seen as the answer
But nobody bleeds for the dancer
And it's on and on, on and on and on....

They say that life's a carousel
Spinning fast, you've got to ride it well
The world is full of Kings and Queens
Who blind your eyes then steal your dreams
...it's Heaven and Hell, oh well

And they'll tell you black is really white
The moon is just the sun at night
And when you walk in golden halls
You get to keep the gold that falls
It's Heaven and Hell
Oh well,
So it's on and on and on
Oh it's on and on and on
It goes on and on and on, Heaven and Hell
I can tell, fool, fool!


No comments: