Monday, June 8, 2009

A new broom sweeps clean.

We have been taming since birth a maxim that “old is gold”.
In fact, I’m one of the fan of this saying, but this post is primarily written to change both of our outlooks somehow, at least moderately.
No question to deny the fact that old is gold, but a change is as good as a rest.
Why? Seems a pricey question, and I’m sure that the next few lines of this post will answer the same at least from my standpoint.
So, why did I say that It’s now time to change our perception about the saying “old is gold”?
That’s because it’s been a long we’re in the same compartments, and this somehow making us a bit less comfortable .
Because it’s been a long we are suffering from same old troubles, and it’s now time to reform our lives.
Because it’s been a long we are studying the same old chapters, it’s now time to inscribe new volumes.
Actually, the change is mandatory in almost all the areas, and believe me, it’s the most wanted objective at this moment in time
I can salute you a hundred times if you assure that you are really impressed by the ideas of our old leaders.
I can clinch you in arms if you shore up the old working system.
I can put you as master if you are satisfied from whatever going on.
I know, that I can’t salute, hug, or tribute you, as it seems unfeasible.
So, don’t you think that a stitch in time saves nine?
I am sure you do, and that’s why I am insisting to consider a bit hard about complete restructuring.
As it’s essential ubiquitously, the task is very very complicated.
It’s high time that we need total personal reform, social reform, educational reform, administration reform, and so on.
indubitably it’s a time taking route, but destination is just a few miles away.
As an outline, it’s never unattainable, but can be achieved if we all come unified twards rectifications of our old dilemmas.
And if we all determine to settle on a mutual understanding.
Summarizingly, Diligence is the mother of good fortune, so if we all can promise to determine to work hard in this direction, the destination is clearly visible to me.
It’s now upto you whether you understand or not, that a new broom sweeps clean.

No comments: