Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Wellcome again, with Bated breath

First let me apologize for going away without information, without notice, without this, that, and whole lot alike.
So, you might be wondering where I was, what I had been doing during these days, and stuff.
If you were really thinking it somewhere, means the the blog is getting some rage, which is fantastic. Isn’t it?
Anyways, The reasons that I was farther than blogging were numerous, and all they have thumped collectively
First, I got stuck in a software that I was developing for a Canada based company. Logics were all correct, yet the outputs were not much loved.
I’ve tried this, that, and whole lot of all, yet no remarkable success, then I suddenly saw a dream at around 2:45 in morning. I was coding something there, and when I found it what, it was the solution of the same issue where I was stucked up.
Yeh, when I’ve typed those 10-11 lines on my PC, it executed!
Man, this is unbelievable, even though I’ve seen a number of such dreams where I code, develop softwares, make analysis and more, but this was special, as there was no solution in my head before I’ve seen this dream, then where did it come from?
I really don’t know, may be I’ll have to find a psychiatrist to research on it.
From Next day, exams were starting. So Naturally, I too have done the same what any other human would do “study”!
I’ve studied, studied, and studied for a few days, and hey, I’ve got a good outcome as well, all the exams were fairly good!
As soon as it ended, the festive season of diwali was approaching here.
I’ve rushed to shop something for my self, and even I’ve shopped a lot this season.
Then the festive season arrived finally, so I’ve got indulged into celebration.
Had some great hangouts, sweets, meets, treats, and those pleasure stuffs that combines only once in a year.
Done a whole lot of fun, and as soon as it got ended, I’m here, writing this blog post, without even worrying, that I’ve haven’t touched the books from past week or more, haven’t coded a single line from around 10-12 days, haven’t played guitar from some 15 or more days, haven’t watched movie for around a month, ggosh, it’s an ever growing list, believe me.
The point is, that the days when I was away from this blog, were assorted with variety of substances, diversities of flavors, and copious emotions.
Very seldom you get such amazing days, so my heart is filled and thrilled.
well above all, I’m back to the paradise again, and so as you.
What’s say? Let’s wish each others belated wishes of diwali, and welcome with Bated breaths.

1 comment:

nitika said...

hey, seriously bachchha, i had been missing your words on this blog, seems that i've got adicted to it.
you have some supirior skills to chip in, and being that honest and overt while writing is what facinates me.
anyways, welcome back, hope to see more from your side, and a bit early this time.