Tuesday, November 24, 2009

confusion unraveled

Ever since I read that book about belief in God, I’ve been thinking which category will I fall in – atheist, thiest, agnostic gnostic???
I always thought and said that I am agnostic… but come to think of it, agnostics are those who are not sure whether they believe in God’s existence… but I am not that… I have full faith in God…but that doesn’t make me theist because I am not religious… I don’t believe in temples and pujas and rituals. So where do I fall?
Yeah, it’s important knowing in, you can’t live in confusion all the life.
If there’s any santa in world, it’s google. so,
I did some googling and found out that I fall in the category of ‘Agnostic Theism’, which
is also known as ‘Spiritual Agnosticism’.
wow! I did not know myself that scientifically ever before this!
I like that
That’s just what I am… Some relief there now!
so finally, confusion unraveled.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good start