Monday, November 23, 2009

:p

So , the last time I wrote something here , was a time when Kapil Dev was in polka dotted diapers and dinosaurs used to prance around the earth with gay abandon . Ok , that’s a slight exaggeration about the extent of my absence , but you get the drift. Right?

Absenteeism reasons , though I assume you care more about the dirt stuck under the nail on your left little finger than my absenteeism reasons , range from being busy with a domesticised and less grandiose version of that part of Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Ghum where Bacchan Saab tells SRK that he must not marry Kajol ( Oh yeah , now this is the part which makes my female friends go "oh wow ! Bata na Bata na ") , to , settling in a job where the best part of my day remains hitting the coffee button on the sputtering machine or discovering the OS on my laptop has crashed.

Whatever that, days were so chaotic these days, so I had been working too much and roving almost all across the India.
Believe me, it just feels nice when you get back to your home sweet home after long, there’s nothing more pleasing then that.
Yeah, the works are ever going, I’ll be going out and coming in always, all that required is your continuance on this blog.
I am lost with ideas on what to post, and you know that’s a genuine problem with me.
Until I come back with something cool soon, stay tuned and enjoy.

No comments: