Tuesday, November 24, 2009

feeling the same touch

There are some people in our lives who are never away….
you may meet or even talk to them after months or years…but it feels the same… as if you partied together just yesterday!
(gosh, save me from this poetomania!)

Similarly, there are such places…you might visit them after long…but everything feels just the same!
And that’s what I feel for my blog right now. I know I’ve been away for quite sometime but it feels no difference.
I still feel the same connect with all, and hope you all too feel the same affection towards this blog.
well, a warm hello.
Oh yeah, it’s pretty apparent to say warm hello as the winters are approaching all across.
Put your quills out people, i held no responsibility for any disease cause to you due to your carelessness, including swine flew.

1 comment:

shanaya said...

hmm,
fantastic to find you back in the groove.
hope you'd have lot more to say in the coming days now.
guess what, i'm becoming slightly adicted to your blog.
you're a great writer, believe me!