Saturday, August 22, 2009

i'm angry, seriously

Hey, I’m serious today, How can you be so lackadaisical?
What do you understand by blog, tell me?
Yes, tell me,
Does it mean only to read the 5 posts on the top, and simply ignoring the other posts just for the stupid excuse of lethargy?
Does it mean only to read the title of the post, and then settling on your nutty imaginations about it?
I wonder, how can you be so indolent?
Believe me, it’s one of the most sloppy acts of the world.
It hardly takes few of your minutes to explore the post inside the subterranean vault… oh, previous posts I mean, if you still find it enigma. Whatever though, but I don’t understand, how you make it feasible.
Well, what I combat is, I have lot more then these 5 top of the page posts, but you don’t even think to crunch them.
You can spend hour’s with those howling ladies in “saas bahu seriouls”,
You can waist time with fucking stories of college girls,
You can end up your day by thinking about your latest crush,
Ah, number of other illegal things as well, be grateful I’m not releasing here.
You can do all those things, but can’t bother to read something apart from what is available on the page at the recent.
Well hey, sorry if I’ve clinked rather ruthless, but all that I mean, is that
please, please also read my previous posts which are available in the title called "thoughts in the basement". Look, being heated is one side, but even while poring love as well, what i request is that I’ve binded a number of nice things for you, and they ranges apart from these top 5 posts as well.
Please go and read them, I’m sure you’d discover something, that you’ve never experienced.
Ok, I think you’ve got my point, now quickly rush to the previous post, they are available in heading call
"thoughts in the basement".
brouze them, read them, feel them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

o my god! dont be so angry? from now, we will read all the blog that you have written previously promiss! "sunil sangtani"