Monday, August 17, 2009

latest obsession:

I have a crush on a girl. It's not my first, but it feels funny. It feels ridiculously funny:

The thing about new obsessions is they help in getting over old obsessions. The ones that go stale. That at some point stop being so fun. And exciting.
And exhilarating. The ones that once seem like the most important ever. That remind us why life's all wonderful, and everything so beautiful.

Getting un-obsessed, un-involved is probably one of the things I dread most. I just have no clue when I'll just lose interest. Don't want to have anything
to do with it anymore. Start resenting it for all the pressure it puts on me , because of all the invested time and effort.

It's better to just move on.. find new passions. Get out when things start going stale. And get going with life. I don't know I'm beginning to sound cynical.
I'm not in the greatest of moods I guess. I don't want to do all these things I'm supposed to do. I want to get out of here.

3 comments:

shanaya said...

hey, what happened to you, honey?

natasha sehgal said...

well, it's ok, if your mood is not so perfect, but you've already said the key: "it's better to move on, find new passions".

natasha sehgal said...

yeh, it's ok, if your mood is not so perfect, but you've already said the key: "it's better to move on, find new passions"