Sunday, August 9, 2009

it hurts

well, this post was supposed to be on yesterday, when i was working with those daunting looking algorithms in vc#.
but, like life these days, it has also decided to crunch me.
whatever,
my friend, the one who was always with me in all my stpid ventures through out school, has called me up yesterday morning. she is having a tough
time. trusting and loving a friend, and ....
ok, that's part of life, and i do understand that as well, but anything that goes aggney for her, it gives me a gentle emotional punch to me as well.
it just makes me haggy, but don't ask me why, please, at least not today.

all I can say is that she is going through a very bad phase of her life, but I know it'll be over, because, she is a STRONG person.

you guys, please pray for her,
please?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dont worry man, she will be overcome very soon, mean while you try to make her happy and happy because a few happyness can give lots of endurance to face chalanges

Anonymous said...

dont worry man, she will be overcome very soon, mean while, you try to make her happy and happy because a few happyness can give lots of endurance to face chalanges