Sunday, September 6, 2009

Back, but Forlorn

am back. I know i have been going off and on and for a looooooooong period was in hibernation!

Well hope i am back for good.

Things have been pretty much hectic and yes interesting.

Life sometimes teaches us lessons the hard way. I have also learnt it the same way. Hard from within or outside doesn't matter. All what matters is whether
i got it right! Yes indeed i have.

Many a time i have sat down rewinding my memories and looking at my past and learning all what i did and what I had experienced. It has been a journey quiet,
interesting, tiring, cruel, boring, happy, sweet, irritating and yet lovely life!

If I start writing down my thoughts would really be a great tide today and hence I stop right here. .... Looking for reasons ... looking for my smile ,
sometimes i dig deep down my thoughts and feel the pain. A pain which i detest yet love for it just reminds me of those days and moments of reality . Prayers
help ... so that is the way .. writing works .. so here i am !:)

My thoughts and vibes will move with time but can never leave my heart and would remain within only to pop with time .. well how else will I then find time
to pen ?

:d

Hmm so sorry for my prattles …. It just goes on … will catch ya soon

Hope all are doing fine at your end ..

Take care!

No comments: