Wednesday, September 9, 2009

a vertual meeting come true

And so it happened. Without too much planning. Without going to and fro. One ping, followed by one suggestion on place and time. And lo behold, we met.

Who you may ask – a cute girl I’ve got via social networking medium,
Samaira.

it was a week day, so I’ve rushed straight from college.
And was there dot on time, only to see the Red Cedia parked already.
I obviously had no issues in spotting her in the crowded coffee shop. We hugged as if we were some long lost friends catching up over cup of coffee. And
conversation just flew. Not even for a second there was an uncomfortable silence. Not even for a second were we stuck on what to say next. Least to say,
it was delightful. The first peek at the watch shocked me no end. 2 hours had gone by and we hadn’t realized.


I say. And what a meeting it was. Yea, a sweet nice girl who had a golden smile on her face, beautifully dressed up in pink color, long curve hairs,
She was exactly same as I found her over chats,
After meeting her yesterday, I am still wondering why it took so long. I should have met her ages back.
And what’s quirky, is that she too thinks the same.

Though, there are a lot of friends I do talk over phone, but
This was the first time I had met someone from the world of social networking.
In fact, I had wrong notions about people found on mediums like these, but believe me, there are genuine humans as well.
I know this may be an exception as well, but let me tell, that even though my notion has changed a bit, yet it has not transformed completely.
So, I’ll still take hard care that meeting people should always be pleasant like this.
Whatever, for now I am happy, as I’ve got the bond of friendship with samaira stronger, and also, because we’ve goofed up so nicely.
She has promised me to introduce her boyfriend with me next time, so I’m seriously waiting for that.
What do you think about virtual meetings by the way?
Drop in your comments please.

2 comments:

ranjna said...

wow,
though i don't believe in vertual meets, and even i don't rely on those vertual relations, but after reading from you, seems that i should change my perception about it, at least moderately.

life said...

You're right. There are very genuine people out there on social networking sites. That's where I met Sagar. And boy am I glad to say so! He's now one of THE closest friends I have. And I like to keep my friends' circle short.