Sunday, September 6, 2009

fixing back, slowly, slowly

Life means missing the expected , facing unexpected .
Being forgotten for all right one does,
being remembered for all wrong one commits .
A lot goes unquestioned,a lot more unanswered.

Well, i bet, life is not as easy as it sounds.
In fact, not in any case, not that I’m finding it hard, but ok, I confess today, these days the life seems a bit difficult.
I mean, at least complicated then previous days.
So, why is it?
Well how would I know, in fact I could have fixed the matters if I really knew.
Good news is, that perhaps the things are fixing back. Yes there’s a perhaps still, and that’s what the more important part, full of probabilities.
Not trying to hum like a philosopher in any case, but you tell me, isn’t it mysterious?
Ok, I hope, that I will understand a bit of extra things soon, by the way, I’ve already learnt a lot from the past incidence. (oh, they are so recent, and that’s why throbbing).
So all that I can say at this junction, is an old song sung by well known bollywood singer kishor kumar,
“zindagi ka safar hai ye kaisa safar, koi samjha nahin, koi jana nahi.”
--What a journey is life, nobody could know, nobody understood.

It tells all that I wanted to convey.
well leaving for now,
where?
you know my schedule is too hectic, , right?

Take care anyways.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi prateek, i am very glad to know that your problems are being fixd.may the god give you desire results! "dil se"